Operation | Man Hunt | 12.10.16
Warped Ops presents:
OPERATION: MAN HUNT
DEC. 10TH, 2016
Three banks in five days. Over six million dollars stolen by Jeff Boon in order to fund his private militia and their New Free Republic (NFR) in Los Cerdos, Castaic. The NFR aims to overthrow the current government in Los Cerdos in order to further their own political agenda in the country. Boon plans to put a figure head into power in order to funnel money into his personal bank accounts and to further influence local politics. It should be known that Jeff Boon is a US Citizen, wanted for armed robbery, kidnapping, and domestic terrorism. This has put him firmly at the top of the US Marshals Service’s Most Wanted list. Despite numerous rewards for information on his location and capture, it has been a struggle to track him down. This has changed. The Marshals have just received accurate and up to date information from a local Interpol source in Los Cerdos. The US Marshals are primed and ready to apprehend their most wanted. Will Boon be brought to justice? Will the Marshals fail, yet again, to apprehend him? Will the local Private Military Contractors be influenced to fight for either side? That’s up to you to decide!
JOIN THE FIGHT | PICK YOUR TEAM NOW
Schedule of Events
0700 Gates Open
0730 Registration & Chrono Opens
0830 MANDATORY Safety Brief
0845 Scenario 1 Game Brief
0900 Deployment & Team Leadership Brief
0915-1030 Scenario 1
1030-11 Break & Reload
1100 Deployment for Scenario 2 & Team Leadership Brief
1115-1230 Scenario 2
1230-1330 Lunch Break
1330 Deployment for Scenario 3 & Team Leadership Brief
1345-1500 Scenario 3
1500-1530 Last Break
1545 Deployment for Scenario 4 & Team Leadership Brief
1600-1715 Scenario 4
1730 ENDEX and Pick-Up
1800 Gates Close
EVENT RULES & UNIFORMS
Team Uniform Requirements
NEW FREE REPUBLIC TEAM: MUST wear Multicam or Desert/ Tan pattern uniform top and bottom. Gear, helmets, and accessories DO NOT have to be Multicam, Desert, or Tan. (Multicam, Multicam Arid, ATACS, ACU/ ABU and all other Desert or Tan uniforms are allowed; Multicam Black and Alpine ARE NOT ALLOWED)
US MARSHALS TEAM: Any Woodland or Green/ Olive Drab based camouflage (i.e. M81 Woodland, Woodland MARPAT, AOR2, Multicam Tropic, Ranger Green, Olive Drab etc.). Gear, helmets, and accessories DO NOT have to be Woodland camouflage.
We strongly encourage all players to dress the part to further enhance the immersive experience of this operation!
Event Specific Rules: (In addition to our normal field rules)
- All airsoft guns that ARE NOT classified as LMGs (e.g. M249, M60, M240, RPK, PKM, etc.) may not fire in full-auto. Only LMGs are allowed to fire in full auto during the event.
- ALL players MUST bring at least one long bandage to the event (e.g. Ace Bandages or cloth tape bandage), measuring at least 2”(in.) in width and 2’(ft.) in length. These bandages should be carried at all times while on the field, as they will be used to “medic” players throughout the game.
- ALL players UNDER the age of 18 MUST WEAR full face protection, whether it is a full face mask or combination of goggles and a lower face mask.
- Team Leaders should be given the same respect as the game referees, and their orders should be followed at all times to improve the balancing and gameplay of the event.
- ALL airsoft guns that ARE NOT bolt action sniper rifles MUST fire below 400 FPS using 0.20g BBs. Our staff will be vigilant about chrono-ing every player’s gun, and will be using our own 0.20g BBs to ensure accuracy. PolarStars and other tank powered airsoft guns must be able to have a tournament lock fixed in place to prevent the velocity from being adjusted during gameplay. NO exceptions will be made to this rule, and no players will be allowed on the field with a gun that doesn’t pass chrono. To prevent any issues, check your gun’s FPS in advance, and (if possible) bring a backup airsoft gun just in case.
- There are NO magazine restrictions, however, due to the fact that most guns will be limited to semi-auto, we strongly encourage players using non-LMG airsoft guns to leave their box magazines at home. The box magazine will just make your rifle more heavy and noisy, so leave the box mags at home unless you have no other alternatives.
- Airsoft sniper rifles ARE ALLOWED at this event, however, they must be single shot BOLT ACTION with a MAXIMUM of 550 FPS (w/ 0.20g BBs). DMR style semi-automatic rifles firing OVER 400 FPS (w/ 0.20g BBs) WILL NOT be allowed.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT | BOOK NOW